4. atv.suzuki.co.uk is the main official website for Suzuki GB PLC ATV UK. This website is for information purposes only and offers. It relates solely to Suzuki ATV and its products and services available in the UK.
5. Models shown are for illustration purposes only and may not feature UK specification.
6. Suzuki reserves the right to change prices, specifications, equipment, materials, colour or any other item without notice. Actual colours may differ from the colours on this website. Please confirm full specification of a particular model or accessory item with your Authorised Suzuki Dealer prior to purchase.
7. Materials posted on our website are provided for general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our news, features, products and services. This information is not intended as any form of advice and should not be relied on as such. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this website is at your own risk.
8. All offers and promotions are subject to availability and we reserve the right to amend or change these at any time without notice to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. You should check with your preferred Authorised Suzuki Dealer that any information is accurate before acting upon it.
12. You are permitted to print and download extracts from the website for your own use only if no documents or related graphics on the website are modified in any way. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all such material on the website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. Any use of extracts from the website other than stated above for any purpose is prohibited.
14. You may only view, print out, use, quote from and cite our website and its contents for your own personal, non-commercial use on the condition that you give appropriate acknowledgment to us where appropriate, and you do not remove our copyright or other proprietary notices.
15. No part of the website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
16. While we endeavour to ensure that our website is available to use at all times, we shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time for any period.
17. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
18. We do our best to make sure that our website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, but we cannot promise that it will be, and you are responsible for putting in place your own internet security and safety measures.
19. Our website is provided free of charge and has not been developed to meet your specific requirements. We cannot promise that it will be fit or suitable for your specific purposes.
20. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to any part of it at any time without notice.
21. We update our website regularly and reserve the right to add, remove and otherwise change its content at any time without notice.
22. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access our website (and for any costs of doing so). In particular, you are responsible for ensuring that your computer and/or portable device is compatible with our website.
24. We want you and others to enjoy using our website. When doing so, we ask that you observe the following rules:
(a) you are not permitted to use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or data from our website for commercial purposes;
(b) you agree not to use our website for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and you agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of our website, including copyright and other intellectual property laws;
(d) you must not interfere with our website or any servers or networks connected to our website, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, malware, spyware or any other code of a destructive, malicious or disruptive nature. You must not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any page of our website is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device;
(e) you must not change, modify or alter our website or change, modify or alter another website so as to inaccurately imply an association with our website or with us;
(f) you must not access our website via a means we have not authorised in writing in advance, including automated devices, scripts, bots, spiders, crawlers or scrapers (except for standard search engine technologies); and
(g) you must not use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or data from our website except where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written agreement with us that permits such activity.
(a) death or personal injury caused by negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) any matter for which it would be illegal for us to limit or exclude our liability.
27. We will not be liable for any loss that is not caused by us or that was caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
29. You may link to any page of our website, provided that you do so for non-commercial purposes and in a way that is fair and legal, and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. For the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
30. Your browsing and interaction on any other website or your use of other services, including websites and services which have a link to or from our website, is subject to that operator’s own rules and policies. In particular, third-party websites will process your personal information in accordance with their own privacy notices. Please read all applicable third-party policies and terms and conditions before proceeding.